It's actually a lot easier than that guys.
If you just want to uninstall it:
- Go to regedit
- Navigate to the following node:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE |--SOFTWARE |--Microsoft |--Windows |--CurrentVersion |--Uninstall
- Search for Lumension or Sanctuary (depending on your flavour).
- Change the following values to '0':
That's us finished with regedit.
- Go to "Add and Remove Programs."
- You'll find the Sanctuary Management Console listed (if you installed it), and the Sanctuary client. They will now have the option to 'remove'.
- Restart your machine.
- Job done.
Answered by Jason IT bod on September 23, 2010. Last Edited on September 23, 2010.